Saturday, May 23, 2009

Raging Bulls

Today I got to sleep in until 12 noon. Havent done that in a while. Checked my phone to find out that the Jordan 5dmp raging bulls pack came out today. Called a few places to see who still had my size. After that ordered some pizza. Anthony came over and we watched underdog. After played some tennis in the game room. Hella fun. Got hella tired and sweaty so we chilled inside with some xbox. Did that till around 7. My parents came home then my uncle came over. Went to the mall with my uncle Mark and got the shoes. Now im out $335. Then went to vacaville with my parents to eat pho. Now I'm writting this blog. Church tomorrow. Gonna watch some tv then go to sleep.
Pics:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anthonys board
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: