Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reno 4/10-4/12

So me and my family decided to finish spring break with a trip to Reno. It was a really fun trip filled with photography, lights, live shows, and all you can eat lobster. Most importantly a lot of quality time with the fam and stress relief. If you haven't noticed, my blog layout has been altered a little bit. I want to hear from my readers. If you have any comments or ideas on how to better the blog, feel free to send me a message to my formspring. Link is to the right.

Enjoy:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hands down the best pho I've ever eaten.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: