Saturday, August 28, 2010

Severing ties

Have you noticed that the more you spend time with someone, the more you are able to analyze their personality? Doing so, I've noticed your faults and I've overlooked them. Your biopolar mentality, your random mood swings, all that that was overlooked to keep ties strong between us. We all have our vices, but only so much can be overlooked. I only tried to look out for your future, to help you attain what you desire. If you don't need my help, a simple "No" would be fine. Constantly looking out for you and showing what's best for you. I guess it was all a waste if you don't need it. I just wish that you would express your ideas instead of feeding around the bush. Just be straight up and it would all be fine with me. This may anger you, but it doesn't bother me so. I am not angry or upset because there is no reason for me to be. This is just me venting. The title may be misleading. No, I don't want to sever all ties with you. I still wish to talk and communicate. It's just, my thoughts and perception of you has changed.

No comments: