Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 365

Day: 001
Fireworks
Fireworks
Why not start off the New Year with some fireworks?

Day: 002
The Good Life
Photobucket
A picture that symbolizes the really positive time in my life.

Day: 003
A farewell to high-tops.
Photobucket
I was never really a fan of wearing high-top shoes, so I'm glad I was able to sell off the rest of the high-tops I had.

Day: 004
Mercier Kilo TT
Photobucket
My fixed gear bike.

Day: 005
Nike SB Send Helps
Photobucket
One of my favorite pairs of shoes as well as my favorite shot of them.

Day: 006
Maclyfe Collection
Photobucket
I was made Official promoter and Street team for Maclyfe Collection. This will be a big year for the company and I am proud to be a part of it.

Day: 007
DunkxChange SF
Photobucket
It was a let down that DXC was cancelled in December, but It's great to start off the year with an event.

No comments: