Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Car

Today, I had some time so I decided to take pictures of my car. I've wanted an Acura Integra since I was 13 years old. I remember specifically that I told my parents I wanted a Green Acura Integra.

I got this car in June of 2010 and I've been in love with it ever since. When I got it, I had plans for it; plans that I would carry out in the near future. I wanted to have a nice look, but not too over the top. I wanted to keep it clean and simple, but eye catching.

It's been about a year and a half later and this is how my car looks. If I had more money, there would be other things that I wish to do, but for now, this will do.

Integra
Integra
Side View
Rear Wheel
HID Front

Barely an inch of clearance:
Clearance

Acura
Looking Down
Side View
195/50/15
Camber
Drag DR-46
HID
Back
Front

Dat Ass
Dat ASS

Day 005
Side View

No comments: